Women are becoming entrepreneurs at double the rate of men.
So welcome to the sisterhood!
Whether all you've got is an idea...
Or you're swirling your way through the side-hustle + full-time gig + somehow having a life tango.
You've got questions.
And want some advice tailored to YOUR situation. Not general how to's or inspiration from a blog.
You're probably wondering...
- How do I start bringing in money...like now?
- Or, what's my long game?
- I just need someone to read this sales page & tell me if it's crap! Plus how to fix it.
- Is my niche too big or too small? I've heard "everybody" doesn't count.
- Do I even need a copywriter? Yep, I WILL tell you if you're not ready yet.
- What's my next step?
- How can I tell if I can turn this idea into an actual business?
- How do I find my voice (& not sound like everyone else)?
We've all had those questions. And sometimes talking it out with someone else a few steps ahead but still in the trenches can give you the clarity & confidence to keep moving forward.
I've got 2 options for my new-to-biz sisters.
90 minute call $187CAD
We'll meet "face-to-face" via Zoom. We'll discuss your most pressing branding/copy problem. If you've got words on a page I'm happy to look at them & give you a pro's opinion. If you haven't got that far...no worries! I'll help you flesh out your idea/ideal client/next steps so you know where you should focus.
I LOVE talking business & have been privileged to chat with women all over the world about what they're creating. Sometimes you just need to get out of your head & talk it through with someone who's been there. Because the clarity & confidence to move forward can feel invaluable when you're just getting started.
validate your heart $497 CAD
We're all about following your heart lines around here but sometimes before you build an entire business (or website) you need to know it's going to work & get dollars in the door to prove it.
What you receive ...
- A 60-minute Zoom sesh with me where we hash out all the details & I help you get crystal clear on your offer & audience.
- 1 landing page. So you have a place to send those warm leads (aka people who raise their hand & say they want to know more about working with you). NB: This is NOT a fully fledged sales page. We're keeping it short & sweet but still compelling.
- A written elevator pitch. Your "who, what & why me" statement for you to use on social media (or anywhere else) when someone asks the dreaded, "So, what's your business?" question. And, just like a verbal elevator pitch, the goal is for them to say, "Tell me more!". It's so handy you've got that landing page now. ;)
Prefer to DIY? I'm creating a course that will be 2 parts copywriting magic, 1 part mastering your Brand Voice, a generous dash of soulful inspiration & tied together with a creative & compassionate community. You can find out more here.