AKA the nuts and bolts, AKA the logistics, AKA let me break it down for you son
The 2 Week Version
1. First I crack a fresh notebook, open a brand new doc and clear the creative cobwebs while you receive a confirmation email and choose your start date. You'll have 6 Mondays to choose from. And a questionnaire to get you going. This questionnaire is extremely important for providing me with all the background information I'll need to start your project on time and on the right track. The questionnaire needs to be completed by 7pm EST on the Friday BEFORE your start date. So I have the weekend to cozy up with my favourite cup of tea and get intimate with all the great info, you've provided.
2. On your start date you'll receive another email from me by 4pm EST with further questions after I've had a chance to sift through all your materials and the ideas have begun to percolate in my brain. You'll have 24 hours to fire back with your answers.
3. Then you can expect mostly silence for the rest of that first week while I focus all my creative superpowers (or at least my copywriting skills) on the first version of deliverables which will hit your inbox by Friday 7pm EST at the end of the first week.
4. Now it's your turn to grab your favourite beverage and cozy up with the copy you've received. Take your time with it. Decide what you love. Decide what might still need some tweaking. Then get back to me by 7pm EST Monday with detailed comments on what's not quite right and why. The more detailed and specific you are the better chance I'll have at revising it into something you'll fall head over heels for. Vague or ambiguous comments will lead to a flurry of emails from me asking for clarification - and who wants that?
5. By Wednesday 7pm EST you'll have version 2 in your inbox. You second round of edits and comments are due back in 24 hours. That's 7pm EST Thursday.
6. By Friday 7pm EST on week 2 you'll have the final version polished, pretty and waiting in your inbox,
Then it's time to put up your feet and enjoy the weekend with the added peace of mind that you now have some stunning copy to attract more clients and help your company stand out.
Any questions don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com